By: Dalhousie Global Health
…we enjoy sharing our joy.
For 2019 we present “12 Days of Giving”
The holidays can be a time for thanks and a chance to give back to our communities to support families and individuals who struggle at this time of year. We have created a fun list of giving ideas and will be collecting items in our office (C-241, CRC, 5849 University Ave.) until December 24.
- December 9: Meal Monday (gift cards to local cafes etc.)
- December 10: Toques Tuesday (hats, toques, scarves)
- December 11: Washing Wednesday (soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- December 12: Toasty Thursday (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soup)
- December 13: Freshness Friday (deodorant)
- December 16: Mouthy Monday (toothpaste/toothbrush, lip gloss)
- December 17: Tootsie Tuesday (socks)
- December 18: Warmth Wednesday (mittens)
- December 19: Traveling Thursday (bus tickets)
- December 20: Feminine Hygiene Friday
- December 23: Mane Monday (brush/comb, hair products)
- December 24: Tissue Tuesday (mini kleenex packs)
If our office isn’t convenient we also encourage everyone to give however they can. Perhaps you pass by an organization on your way to and from work, or your office would like to manage their own collection, maybe your family is doing something at home. However it happens the important thing is that it does. So let’s get out there and give.
Please enjoy a safe and peaceful holiday and all the best in the coming New Year!