In Nova Scotia, researchers, academic institutions and government demonstrate a commitment to global health. At Dalhousie University, the leadership in global health is internationally respected and admired.
The Global Health Office supports the university’s initiative to streamline, integrate and improve the provision of services to researchers.
In support of Dalhousie’s involvement in global health research activities, the Global Health Office:
- Promotes and disseminates information and results concerning global health research opportunities to both the external and internal communities
- Supports the design and development of global health projects and proposals
- Develops training opportunities for researchers and students in global health
- Creates a mentorship program
- Facilitates collaboration across the university in global health research