Just arrived, our annual allotment (45 copies) of the 2016 Toronto Notes packaged with the Clinical Handbook, STAT Notes, and eBook, as well as a handful of the standalone Clinical Handbooks.
Without question the most anticipated annual release of any publication we carry, this primary print resource in preparation for MCCQE I and USMLE II objectives covers 30 medical specialties in over 1300 pages. The 2016 edition features a new layout across all 30 chapters for enhanced readability, with newly updated in-text icons and illustrations. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence based medicine sections further enhance preparation for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
• A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialties
• Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine highlights, including DSM-5 criteria
• A website with online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple
tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE
stations and much more
• The Clinical Handbook, highlighting common clinical management scenarios and
helpful tips on clerkship basics – perfect size to carry on the wards
• A downloadable, searchable E-book with hyperlinks that allows note taking and
bookmarking, compatible with both smart phones and tablets, for only $20 with the
purchase of a print copy – now available with colour illustrations
• Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a
step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios
The 32nd edition also adds the Toronto Notes Quiz App, available for iOS and Android – a question bank that you can use to give yourself a quick test any time you’ve got a few free minutes and your phone or tablet at hand.
The 2016 edition will be selling for $174.95, and is available in store, or can be ordered online for delivery to your door through this link.