Sabiston Textbook of Surgery is your ultimate foundation for confident surgical decision making. Covering the very latest science and data affecting your treatment planning, this esteemed medical reference helps you make the most informed choices so you can ensure the best outcome for every patient.
* Consult it on the go with online access at expertconsult.com, and get regular updates on timely new findings and advances.
* Overcome tough challenges, manage unusual situations, and avoid complications with the most trusted advice in your field.
* Prepare for tests and exams with review questions and answers online.
* Keep up with the very latest developments concerning abdominal wall reconstruction, tumor immunology and immunotherapy, peripheral vascular disease, regenerative medicine, liver transplantation, kidney and pancreas transplantation, small bowel transplantation, the continually expanding role of minimally invasive and robotic surgery, and many other rapidly evolving areas.
* Weigh your options by reviewing the most recent outcomes data and references to the most current literature.
Guidance in print and online from the oldest continually published, English-language general surgery reference!
The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery can be obtained in store or ordered for delivery to your door through our virtual bookstore.