Without question the most anticipated annual release of any publication we carry, the Toronto Notes for 2015 arrived yesterday at the Health Sciences Bookstore. (And we seem to be among the first recipients – Toronto Notes’ own website is still showing the 2014 edition and listing the 2015 edition as a ‘pre-order.’) This primary print resource in preparation for MCCQE I and USMLE II objectives covers 30 medical specialties in over 1300 pages, with up-to-date DSM-5 diagnostic criteria being used throughout text.
In addition, this 31st edition includes a new dedicated Vascular Surgery chapter, Evidence Based Medicine sections and high-impact clinical trial summaries, and redesigned book layout featuring new in-text icons and illustrations throughout the text.
2015 Toronto Notes Package Includes:
Toronto Notes 2015 Textbook
– High-yield review text with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialities over 1300 pages
– Premier resource in preparation for MCCQE I and USMLE II objectives
– Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine sections and high-impact clinical trial summaries
– Redesigned book layout featuring new in-text icons and illustrations throughout the text
Toronto Notes 2015 Handboook
– Completely revised and abbreviated edition which is portable and ward-friendly
– A concise quick reference guide designed specifically to be used “on-the-go” during clinical rotations
– Highlights common clinical scenarios to focus on clinical issues as well as diagnostic and treatment principles
– Includes references for common procedures, major ACLS algorithms as well as a removable hand-held visual acuity chart, ECG approach card, and antibiotic reference card
Stat Notes Booklet
– Updated and revised user-friendly edition!
– 30 page guide on the approach and management of common clinical scenarios encountered while on call
Toronto Notes Website
– 1-year unlimited subscription to the newly updated Toronto Notes website with full access to all learning resources and tutorials
– Content includes Toronto Notes Colour Atlas, “ECG Made Simple” © Learning Modules, Heart Sounds Tutorial, Approach to Ultrasound Tutorial, Online Colour Histology Slide Collections, Toronto Notes practice questions
This year’s edition will be selling for $172.63, and is available in store, or can be ordered online for delivery to your door through this link.
Meanwhile… if you don’t need the latest edition and would like to save a few dollars,
we have a limited number of the 2014 package at the now reduced price of $141.50
– $30 off last year’s price (you can order online here) –
and the standalone Clinical Handbook at a roughly $5 discount for $21.75 (online link here).