Well, we did a lot more waiting for this edition than usual, but the 2014, 30th edition of Toronto Notes finally arrived yesterday, featuring a new layout across all 29 chapters for enhanced readability, and newly updated in-text icons and illustrations. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics and evidence based medicine sections further enhance preparation for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
The 2014 Toronto Notes Package includes;
(1) Toronto Notes 2014 Textbook:
– A high-yield review text with in-depth coverage of 29 medical specialties over 1300 pages
– Premier resource in preparation for MCCQEI and USMLEII objectives
– Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine sections and high-impact clinical trial summaries
– Redesigned book layout featuring new in-text icons and illustrations throughout the text
(2) Toronto Notes 2014 Handbook:
– A concise quick reference guide designed specifically to be used “on-the-go” during clinical rotations. Highlighting common clinical scenarios to focus on clinical issues as well as diagnostic and treatment principles.
– Includes references for common procedures, major ACLS algorithms as well as a removable hand-held visual acuity chart, ECG approach card and antibiotic reference card
– Portable, ward-friendly format
(3) Stat Notes Booklet
– A 30 page guide on the approach and management of common clinical scenarios encountered while on call.
(4) Toronto Notes Website Subscription
– 1-year unlimited subscription to the newly updated Toronto Notes Website with full access to all accessory learning resourses and tutorials
– Content includes Toronto Notes Colour Atlas, “ECG Made Simple” © learning modules, Heart Sounds tutorial, Approach to Ultrasound tutorial, Online Color Histology Slide Collections, Toronto Notes practice questions.
This year’s edition will be selling for $171.95, and is available in store, or can be ordered online through this link.