With the end of Summer and the return of students to the college campus also comes the release of the, “…#1 annual guide to internal medicine and clinical practice…” Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, 2014 edition.
This reference standard for internal medicine and clinical practice, written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, offers insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders.
New features for the 2014 edition include:
- Update on the evaluation of chest pain
- New algorithms for the treatment of heart failure and NSTEMI
- New sections on pulmonary hypertension; treatment of pleural mesothelioma; diagnosis and treatment of subacute,
postpartum, and silent thyroiditis and amiodarone- and iodine-induced thyrotoxicosis; and treatment of
- New tables on preferred initial antiretroviral regimen and fixed dose antiretroviral combinations for HIV infection, and on medications for management of diabetes
- Updated tables on cancer chemotherapeutic and supportive care agents
It’s 1840 pages of the latest diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments, and it’s available now, in store or online for delivery direct to your door.