And we’re only half-way through 2013!
Well, here’s your chance to visit the future – to quote the publisher…
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2014 Standard Edition provides rapid-access in a quick-reference format. It delivers diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for a broad range of diseases and conditions. Organized alphabetically by diagnosis, this best-selling clinical reference continues to present brief, bulleted information on disease topics in a consistent and reader-friendly three-column format.
Trusted features include…
• More than 900 topics in print address a range of commonly encountered diseases and disorders
• 21 new topics include Ageusia; Anabolic Steroid Abuse; Anosmia; Adult Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Adult; Calciphylaxis; Ductal Carinoma in situ; Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome; Hair Tourniquet Syndrome; and more
• New algorithms in print and online include Treatment of Shoulder Pain and more
30-Day FREE Online Access to 5minuteconsult.com accompanies this book. 5minuteconsult.com is the quickest, most affordable, evidence-based workflow tool at the point-of-care. Access includes…
- Diseases & Conditions – Thousands of bulleted topics from across our 5-Minute Series to support your patient care decisions
- 12-in-1 – Access to content derived from specialty areas across our primary care portfolio
- Internet Point-of-Care CME/CE – Earn CME/CE credits as you treat your patients at no additional cost
- Customizable Patient Handouts – Over 1,000 handouts in English/Spanish from AAFP to help educate your patients
- Procedure Video – Build your skills with procedure videos and also have access to physical therapy videos
- Drugs – A to Z drug monographs from Facts & Comparison with patient education and interactions
- Algorithms – Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms linked to associated topic for quick reference
- Images – Provide visual guidance in areas such as dermatology, radiology, etc
- Monthly Updates – Topics, videos, handouts, drugs and more updated on a monthly basis
The new 5-Minute Clinical Consult has just been released and will be available in store or ordered for delivery to your door through our virtual bookstore.