Covering the full range of dermatologic conditions, Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 7e is a unique combination of text, clinical reference, and color atlas. For each condition, there are one to two color photographs coupled with salient points of epidemiology, history, physical exam, differential diagnosis, laboratory and special examinations, disease course and up-to-date treatments.
- More than 1,500 full-color images
- A unique combination text, clinical reference, and atlas
- In contrast to most other dermatology references, this is a true quick-reference clinical guide
Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 7e should be available in mid- to late-April.
A comprehensive review for the Canadian Family Medicine Licensing Examination.
This unique review provides everything needed to pass the Canadian Family Medicine Licensing Examination. You will find thorough coverage of all of the 99 priority topics included on the examination.
Everything you need to pass the exam:
- Questions and answers are provided for every topic
- Call-outs to help remember important information include “Red Flags” (indicative symptoms) and “Remember” icons
- References, including relevant studies, data, and guidelines, are provided for each topic
The Guide to Canadian Family Medicine Examination is available now in store or online.
The Anesthesia Guide focuses on clinical application rather than theory. This carry-anywhere handbook is concise yet comprehensive, adeptly covering the wide range of topics encountered in the practice of anesthesiology. It is the perfect learning tool for trainees and an outstanding reference for experienced anesthesiologists. Presented in full color, The Anesthesia Guide utilizes numerous illustrations, diagrams, tables, and algorithms to impart must-know information on how specific cases should be managed. Coverage includes drug dosages, monitoring, complications, and clinical pearls. An international team of contributors ensures coverage of topics from a global perspective.
The Anesthesia Guide is available now, in store and online.