The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2013 Standard Edition provides rapid-access information on the diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated conditions of diseases and conditions. Organized alphabetically by diagnosis, this best-selling clinical reference continues to present brief, bulleted points on disease topics in a consistent 3-column format.
(FREE 30 Day Access to 5minuteconsult.com online/mobile accompanies this textbook purchase. This trusted, evidence-based content is written by physicians to bring you the information you need fast at the point of care.)
– More than 900 topics in print and online including over 95 new topics: Asherman Syndrome, Acute Diarrhea, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Gastric Polyp, Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease, IgA Nephropathy, Q Fever, Thymus Cancer and many more
– Additional 30 algorithms in print and online including Dizziness, Migraine Treatment, Rectal Pain and Vitamin D Deficiency
30 Day FREE Online Access to 5minuteconsult.com Includes…
– Diseases & Conditions – Thousands of bulleted topics from across our 5-Minute Series to support your patient care decisions
– 12-in-1 – Access to content from 12 titles (5 Minute: Pain Management, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Orthopedic, Urology, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine and Clinical as well as Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures, A Practical Guide to Soft Tissue & Joint Injections and Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests)
– Internet Point-of-Care CME – Earn CME credits as you treat your patients at no additional cost
– Customizable Patient Handouts – Over 1,000 handouts in English/Spanish from AAFP to help educate your patients
– Procedure Video – Build your skills with procedure videos and also have access to physical therapy videos
– Drugs – A to Z drug monographs from Facts and Comparison with patient education and interactions
– Algorithms – Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms linked to associated topic for quick reference
– Images – Provide visual guidance in areas such as dermatology, radiology etc
– Updates – Topics, videos, handouts, drugs and more updated on a regular basis
– Mobile – Web-enabled mobile access to diseases/conditions, drugs, images, algorithms and lab tests as well as updates
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult has just been released and will be available in store or ordered for delivery to your door through our virtual bookstore.