Upon securing your work term, one of the steps you must take is to complete your Work Term Acceptance Agreement. This, along with creating your Work Term Record, will ensure you receive full work term approval from our office.
1) Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
2) Click on myCareer (found under the Quick Links menu)
3) Click on Management Career Services
4) Scroll down to the relevant Work Term Record (i.e. Fall 2015)
5) Click on the Organization / Division name in the linked record
6) Under the Work Term Record tab click on Work Term Acceptance Agreement – No Record:
7) Click on Create Record
8) Select the relevant drop-down item:
A. Work term in Canada (Canadian citizen / Perm. Resident / Co-op Work Permit)
B. Work term in another country (Citizen / Perm. Resident of that country)
C. Work term outside of Canada (not a citizen of the work term country and have to complete additional paper form)*
9) Complete the information in the Employment Start / End dates, Total Number of Weeks, and Salary per hour based on hours per week fields.
10) Confirm that you have registered for the work term course (via Dal Online) by selecting Yes in the drop down menu
11) Click Save to submit your agreement
*If you are completing a work term outside of Canada (and you are not a citizen of that country – see category C in step 8 above) your Career Recruitment Specialist will provide you with a USA or International Student Acceptance Agreement form to complete.