Follow these easy steps to post a job on myCareer once your account has been approved.
- Log in to myCareer: http://mycareer.dal.ca/login/employer.htm
- Click on the blue Post a Job button and select MCS Co-op – Internship Jobs in the pop-up box that appears.
- You can either select a previous posting to re-post from the drop-down list or Select All button or click Post a New Job.
- NOTE: If you wish to re-open a recently posted job to solicit more applicants for your current competition, please contact email@example.com directly and request that the job be re-opened and extended to your new deadline date. This will ensure we do not duplicate postings within the same posting term.
- For instructions on how and when to re-post a job, click here.
- All further instructions on this page pertain to Post a New Job.
- In the Company Information section, remove any contact details you do not wish to show on the job posting. We ask that you leave your name/title so our students can address their cover letters. Your email addresses and phone numbers are never visible to the students in the Management Career Services job posting module.
- In the Job Posting Information section:
- Select the relevant Term Posted from the options available in the drop-down list, if you know it;
- Enter the total Number of Positions available;
- Enter the Job Title;
- Select the Job Location. You may choose “multiple locations” if the job location is available in more than one province;
- Select the Targeted Program that matches your needs;
- Enter your Rate of Pay and Hours per Week information;
- You can opt to indicate whether Canadian Citizenship is required. Please note: selecting Yes in this field will exclude students who are not citizens, but are legally entitled to work in Canada (example: international students on a work permit, permanent residents of Canada, etc.)
- Enter the Job Description for your posting into the text box provided and adjust the formatting as needed;
- Enter your Job Requirements (or qualifications) into the text box provided and adjust the formatting as needed;
- Enter any extra details into the Additional Application Information text box and adjust the formatting as needed;
- In the Application Information section:
- Select the date and time for your Application Deadline
- Choose “Through myCareer” as the Application Procedure but if you intend to collect applications directly through your own website, indicate that by entering the specific URL in the field marked If by Website, go to
- Select the required Co-op Application Documents. Please note: our undergraduate students are required to submit a cover letter and resume for every application in the myCareer system.
For other myCareer tutorials, consult our Employer User Guide.