Employers have the option to repost a job that was posted in a previous term through myCareer; please use the re-post button only to copy the job into a new posting term.
You should not use the repost feature if you are trying to reopen or extend the deadline of a job in a current posting term; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for assistance with this request. This will ensure we do not duplicate postings within the same posting term.
Follow these instructions to repost a job:
- Log in to myCareer: http://mycareer.dal.ca/login/employer.htm
- Click on Management Career Services in the menu bar.
- Click on either the Job Postings & Applications icon or select Job Postings from the menu bar
- You will see a list of current job postings which you can sort by any category shown in the top row. To see a list of all job postings, click the red X beside the “Current Job Postings filter” that appears below the Saved Filters option.
- Click on the blue Repost button next to the job you wish to repost.
You now have two options. For both options, you will be asked to indicate the Term and enter the new Application Deadline, before clicking the Repost button to proceed. Select either:
Quick Repost, to retain all the job details contained in the previous posting. After you click Repost you will be notified that the posting is “Pending Submitted for Approval”. Click the Posting Options button if you would like to either View the Posting or Edit the Posting.
Repost and Edit Posting, to make changes to the job details before submitting it for reposting. After you click Repost you will be taken to the job posting information page where you can modify any of the details in the fields provided to update your posting as required. Be sure to check this information carefully before clicking on Submit Posting for Approval at the bottom of the page.
Your job will be visible to students once it has been approved.
For instructions on how to Post a New Job, click here.
For other myCareer tutorials, consult our Employer User Guide.