A tailored resume and cover letter is a standard expectation when applying to any job posting. However, some employers also request your transcript be submitted as part of your application package. By logging on to Dal Online, you can access an unofficial transcript that will satisfy this requirement.
First, you need to access your unofficial transcript:
- Log in to https://dalonline.dal.ca/
- Click on Web for Students
- Select Student Records
- Select Academic Record, then click on Academic Record again
- When it opens, make sure to save it on your computer. It should automatically save as a PDF.
Now, you need to upload it to myCareer:
- Log in to myCareer: https://mycareer.dal.ca/login/student.htm
- Click on the Management Career Services option from the main menu if you’re applying for Co-op or Internship jobs. Students looking for recent grad jobs, summer employment, part-time, full-time (non co-op), casual, or volunteer opportunities can click on the Career Services option.
- Under the Management Career Services section, click on the Work Term Documents icon. Under the Career Services section, click on the Documents menu option.
- Click the blue Upload Document button.
- Name the file, identify the type of document as Transcript, click Choose File, select your transcript, and click Upload Document.
Your transcript should now be visible in your list of documents and can be added to application packages as needed.
For more myCareer tips, consult our other Student User Guide tutorials.