Update: Saturday, July 25
The Killam Memorial Library (first floor only) and Wallace McCain and Kellogg Library (CHEB) learning commons are open for limited but safe access to Dal Libraries spaces. (Please note: Booking for the Killam Library is now open with the first time slots available on Tuesday, July 28.)
A study table (Killam location only), study room (for use by one person at a time), or a computer can be booked. Bookings should be made a minimum of 24-hours in advance by completing this form. Bookings can be made up to a week in advance.
Appointments for three-hour time slots for current Dalhousie faculty, instructors, students, and staff are available. The time slots are 9 a.m.‒12 p.m. and 1‒4 p.m., Monday‒Friday. Please note: The spaces will be closed for cleaning from noon–1 p.m.
- If you want to use a printer, please book a time slot for a computer, even if you don’t require the entire three-hour time slot.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking has been received and an email when your booking is confirmed.
- You must bring your DalCard to gain entry to the space.
- The wearing of non-medical masks is strongly recommended and will be mandatory by July 31.
- Furniture in the spaces has been adjusted to encourage social distancing. Library staff will perform some cleaning between time slots.
- If you want access to materials from the Killam Library’s collection, please continue to request items through the Curbside Pickup service.