The Resources pages in the Management Career Services section of myCareer are where students can access:
- myCareer Student User Guide: contains tutorials on how to use myCareer.
- E-Learning Webinars: a series of free and quick webinars produced by MCS on a variety of popular job search topics (e.g. Guide to writing an effective cover letter; Guide to writing an effective resume; The anatomy of a behavioural interview; Guide to creating a captivating profile, and more!)
- Industry Fact Sheets: each fact sheet contains useful information about the nature of a specific industry, industry-specific skills and recruitment habits, job search tips.
- Vault: direct link to a career intelligence portal that is free for students that sign-up using their Dalhousie email address.
- Program-specific Form Information: including links on how to complete self-developed job approval forms, and Work Term Student Acceptance Agreement forms.
- Informational Handouts: including program fact sheets containing work-term requirements that can be shared with prospective employers.
Here’s how to access the Resources pages in myCareer:
- Log in to myCareer: https://mycareer.dal.ca/login/student.htm
- Click Management Career Services option in the main menu
- Now, select the Resources icon
For more myCareer tips, consult our other Student User Guide tutorials.