myCareer: updating to serve you better
myCareer will be offline from Monday, July 8 to Friday, July 12 for a major system update. During this time, students and employers will be unable to access services on myCareer and there will be no new job postings. Job postings that would normally deadline within that period will be extended beyond the three-day update period.
In conjunction with the update, any job application documents saved to your myCareer account that are two years old or more (as of July 8, 2019), will be removed from the system during the shutdown period. It is your responsibility to retrieve any files you wish to keep in advance of that date.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to better serving you with an improved myCareer.
Students can access myCareer through the myDal portlet.
The Resources Tab in myCareer is the spot where students can access:
- Forms (e.g. Self-developed job approval forms, and Work Term Student Acceptance Agreement forms)
- Informational handouts (e.g. Work-term requirements and program fact sheets)
- Handbooks (Commerce and Management)
- E-Learning Seminars (e.g. Guide to writing an effective cover letter, Guide to writing an effective resume, The anatomy of a behavioural interview, Guide to creating a captivating profile, and more!)
Here’s how to access the Resources tab in myCareer or watch our Tutorial Video:
- Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
- Click on myCareer (found under the Quick Links menu).
- Click Management Career Services Tab in the navigation bar
- Now, select the Resources icon
Check out our other myCareer tips:
- Navigating the myCareer Dashboard
- Management Career Services VS Career Services Centre
- Booking an Appointment in myCareer
- See and Register for Events in myCareer
- Upload your Documents into myCareer