Effective July 5:
- library users can remove their masks to eat and drink in library spaces
- community members can make a request to book time at our community research workstations in the Killam and MacRae Libraries
- members of the Dalhousie community can make an appointment to browse the stacks.
- the Sir James Dunn Law Library has opened for bookable appointments to current Faculty of Law students, staff, and faculty
- some locations have expanded their open hours.
We’re so happy to offer these additional services and welcome community members back into our spaces!