Congratulations to the 2021 OER grant recipients! These grants are offered in partnership by the Dalhousie Libraries and the Centre for Learning & Teaching through the support of Dalhousie’s Strategic Initiative Funding. The grant provides support for Dalhousie educators who are interested in adapting or creating an Open Educational Resource (OER).
- Dr. Letitia Meynell, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
An Inclusive Applied Ethics Primer: A Global Approach to the Basics of Ethical Thinking
- Dr. Sorayya Askari, Assistant Professor, School of Occupational Therapy, Faulty of Health
Research Methods and Evidence-based Practice for Occupational Therapists
- Dr. Linda R. MacDonald, University Teaching Fellow, Rowe School of Business, Faculty of Management
Canadian Business Communication for Success
- Hannah Steeves, Reference & Instruction Librarian, Sir James Dunn Law Library, Schulich School of Law
Canadian Legal Research Skills: A Practical Approach
- Dr. Leanne Stevens, University Teaching, Department of Psychology & Neuroscience, Faculty of Science Fellow &
Dr. Jennifer Stamp, University Teaching Fellow, Department of Psychology & Neuroscience, Faculty of Science
Canadianization and Indigenization of Introduction to Psychology and Neuroscience
More details, including project abstracts and grant amounts are available here.