The Dal Libraries have recently added 453 eBooks to our collection from the Canadian Public Policy and Canadian Health Research subscription packages. eBooks open on the ebrary site where they can be read onscreen.
Some of the titles that have been added include:
- Planters, paupers, and pioneers: English settlers in Atlantic Canada
- Immigrant skill selection and utilization: a comparative analysis of Australia, Canada and the United States
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder awareness and prevention strategies: learning from the reported alcohol knowledge and behaviours of college-age youth
- Diabetes and the urban aboriginal population
- “Poverty”: a whispered word in the NWT
Many other titles can be found through the catalogue or here: http://ezproxy.library.dal.ca/login?url=http://site.ebrary.com/lib/dal
More information regarding downloading ebooks can be found on the Mobile Resources & Ebooks Subject Guide: http://dal.ca.libguides.com/mobile
ebooks can be downloaded to Bluefire reader for offline reading.