The Centre for Advanced Management Education requires an RA to assist in the organization of its promotional activities. Specifically, it needs an RA to undertake an environmental scan of national conferences dealing with the content areas of its three programs (Master of Information Management, Master of Public Administration-Management, and MBA Financial Services) and to help it design social media strategies.
The RA will report to the Associate Director of CFAME. Tasks will include:
- Search for listings of national events, present these chronologically on a spread sheet, together with location, and other pertinent information;
- Search for Chief Information Officer networks and groups on social media; and
- Research and suggest social media groups to help to reach target audiences;
Desired skills and competences include:
- strong technical skills, including website management;
- strong analytical and writing skills;
- time management and adherence to established deadlines; and
- the capacity to work independently, and yet seek advice, when needed.
A background in information management, research methods, marketing and financial analysis would be an asset.
Duration of position – 70- 80 hours
Compensation – The rate of pay is $20.00/hr. plus vacation pay
Deadline for applications –June 15th, 2015
Please email your résumé and covering letter to:
Michelle Hunter, Associate Director, CFAME (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interviews for this position will be held between – June 16-19th, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.