This information specifically pertains to Bachelor of Commerce Co-op students, Bachelor of Management Internship Students, and Corporate Residency MBA students embarking (or remaining) on a work term this summer.
UPass Opt-In Process:
If you are doing your work term within the Halifax area during Summer 2018, you can opt-in to the UPass program. You will be charged $77.60 and passes are now available.
To opt-in to the UPass for the summer term, you must visit the DalCard Office (6230 Coburg Road, Howe Hall) and provide proof that you are on an approved work term in Halifax. They will provide you with a sticker and charge your student account.
To prove your work term details, you can either:
- login to myCareer and show your approved work term on your phone at the DalCard Office, OR
- print a copy of your approved work term record to take with you to the DalCard Office as proof.
To print your work term record:
- Login to myCareer, click on Management Career Services.
- Scroll down to locate your co-op sequence on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the link for the appropriate work term to access your work term record.
- Click the blue Print Work Term Detail button that appears to generate a copy of your work term record and then print it.
*Please note that for the DalCard Office to issue your UPass, your work term record must have been approved by Management Career Services, the approved work term details completed and your work term must be in the Halifax area.
Dalhousie students do not pay any student services fees while on co-op work terms, which means they do not have access to Dalplex or Sexton Memorial Gym until they return to classes on a full-time basis. Visit Dalplex directly to purchase a term membership or for rate information, call 902-494-3372.