If you have an employer account in the myCareer system, but have forgotten your login information, or have been instructed to reset your password, you can retrieve your account details in this manner:
Visit the myCareer password reset page: https://mycareer.dal.ca/employer/password.htm
Step 1: Receive a reset code
- Your Login ID is the email address the account was created with
- Click on the Email Reset Code button
Step 2: Once you receive the Reset Code via email, complete the form:
- RESET CODE is the code you received by email. If you encounter any challenges with the code working, please try typing in the Reset Code manually, as opposed to using the copy-and-paste functions.
- Email (that received the Reset Code): This will be the same email used in Step 1
- Login ID: This will be the same email used in Step 1
- Enter your new password and then confirm it by re-entering it.
- Click on Reset Password
You will now have access to your account using the new password you created. Return to the Employer Login page to log into the system: https://mycareer.dal.ca/login/employer.htm
If the system indicates that your account cannot be found, please contact Management Career Services by email at email@example.com or by phone at 902.494.1515 and we can assist you in retrieving your login ID.
For other myCareer tutorials, consult our Employer User Guide.