Once you account is approved, you can login to the myCareer system and access the job posting module. Follow these easy steps or watch our steps by step Tutorial Video:
1. Please visit myCareer at http://mycareer.dal.ca/login/employer.htm
2. Click on the blue Post a New Job button and select MCS – Co-op Internship jobs in the pop up box that appears.
3. Remove any contact details you do not wish to show on the job posting. We ask that you leave your name / title so our students can address their cover letters. Your email addresses and phone numbers are never visible to the students in our module.
4. Select the Term Posted from the drop down menu, enter the total Number of Positions available, Job Title, and then select the Job Location. You may use the selection “multiple locations” if accurate.
5. Select the program or programs you wish to target, and enter your Rate of Pay and Hours per Week information. You also have the option to indicate any citizenship requirements.
6. Copy and paste your Job Description
7. Copy and paste the Job Requirements (or qualifications) for your posting
8. Select the Application Deadline
9. If you do not wish to collect applications through the myCareer System, enter the details for your Employer Website.
10. Select the required Co-op Application Documents. Please note our students are required to submit a cover letter and resume for every application in the myCareer system.
11. Enter any additional details in the Additional Application Information.
12. If you wish, you may upload your Company Logo to the job posting.
Other tips for employers: