myCareer: updating to serve you better
myCareer will be offline from Monday, July 8 to Friday, July 12 for a major system update. During this time, students and employers will be unable to access services on myCareer and there will be no new job postings. Job postings that would normally deadline within that period will be extended beyond the three-day update period.
In conjunction with the update, any job application documents saved to your myCareer account that are two years old or more (as of July 8, 2019), will be removed from the system during the shutdown period. It is your responsibility to retrieve any files you wish to keep in advance of that date.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to better serving you with an improved myCareer.
Students can access myCareer through the myDal portlet.
1. Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
2. myCareer can be found in the Quick Links section:
3. Click the link to open myCareer
4. Once myCareer has opened, decide whether your purposes require the use of the Management Career Services tab or the Career Services tab. Click HERE for more clarification.
Remember to check out our other tips:
- Management Career Services VS Career Services Centre
- Booking an Appointment in myCareer
- See and Register for Events in myCareer
- Upload your Documents into myCareer
- View Job Postings in myCareer