A tailored resume and cover letter is a standard expectation when applying to any job posting, however, some employers also request your transcript be submitted as part of your application package. By logging on to Dal Online, you can access an unofficial transcript that will satisfy this requirement.
First, you need to access your unofficial transcript:
- Login to https://dalonline.dal.ca/
- Click on Web for Students
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Academic Record, then when it gives you a choice of your academic record or skills transcript, click Academic Record again
- When it opens, make sure to save it on your computer. (It should automatically save as a PDF.)
Now, you need to upload it to myCareer:
- Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
- Click on myCareer (found under the Quick Links menu).
- Click on the Management Career Services tab if you’re applying for Co-op or Internship jobs. Students looking for graduate jobs, summer employment, or volunteer opportunities can click on the Career Services Centre tab.
- Click the Work Term Documents icon (or Documents under the CLDC menu), and then Upload Document
- Name the file, identify the type of document as Transcript, click Browse, select your transcript,and click Upload Document!
- Now your transcript should be visible in your list of documents.