The myCareer site allows you to upload or retrieve your documents at any time, even before you are released to look at co-op and internship jobs.
The system will prevent you from setting up an application package unless you have at least one resume and one cover letter uploaded. We suggest uploading your documents when you setup your myCareer account.
Follow these instructions to upload your documents into myCareer or you can also watch our Tutorial Video:
1. Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
2. Click on myCareer (found under the Quick Links menu).
3. For Co-op and Internship students, click on Management Career Services. Students looking for summer and graduate opportunities can look under Career Services.
5. Click Upload Document
6. Select type of document
- Enter Document Name and select Document Type
- Click Browse, locate your document on your computer, and click Open. Students can only upload PDF copies into the myCareer system.
7. Click on Upload Document
Check out our other myCareer tips: