Firstly, you should receive an email that looks something like this:
Now, drop whatever you’re doing and get to a computer as fast as you can to book your interview IMMEDIATELY…
The key is not to panic. However, please DO book your interview by the end of day upon receiving the offer. Follow the steps below or watch our Tutorial Video to book your interview time slot:
- Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
- Click on myCareer (found under the Quick Links menu).
- From the main Dashboard, click on the Interviews tab.
- Look in the Interview Date column next to the job (or jobs) you have applied for. If you see NOT YET BOOKED in this column, click on it.
- The next screen will contain important interview details as well as the available interview times. Click on “Available” beside the date/time of your choice.
- You may be prompted to provide additional information, for example, if it is a phone interview, you may be asked to type in your phone number.
If you need to refer to the interview details again later, go to the Interviews tab and click on the timeslot listed under the Interview Date column next to the corresponding Job Title / Organization. Note: depending on the width of your screen, you may need to scroll over to the right of the Interviews pane in order to view the Interview Date column.
Check out our other myCareer tips: