Management Career Services offers a wide range of services to BMgmt, BComm, CRMBA, and MLIS students, including one-on-one appointments. During a 30-minute one-on-one appointment, your Career and Recruitment Specialist will provide industry-specific expert advice to meet your individual needs. We provide appointments for:
- Work term sequence and eligibility
- Your job search and networking strategy (including working abroad)
- Interview preparation and practice
- Resume review and revision
- Canadian work permit
Follow these simple steps or watch our Tutorial Video to learn how to book an appointment in myCareer:
- Visit http://my.dal.ca and login to myDal
- Open myCareer (found under the Quick Links menu).
- Click the Management Career Services tab
- Click the Appointments icon
- Choose to Book Appointment by Type (subject area of the discussion you wish to have) or Book Appointment by Provider (MCS staff member you wish to meet with) and select your preferred subject or CRS.
- When a calendar appears, choose a day/time that says open
- Enter the appointment information required and click Book Appointment.
- Upcoming appointments will be displayed on the right hand side of the Appointments page under My Scheduled Appointments. Click on the appointment you wish to display to view the details or cancel that appointment.
If you need to book an appointment in the next 24 hours or reschedule an appointment, please call our office at 902.494.1515.
For appointments concerning resume and cover letter revision, please send in your documents at least 24 hours in advance so that your career and recruitment specialist will have time to review it prior to your appointment.
If you are not currently enrolled in the Commerce, Management, CRMBA or MLIS programs, a career and Recruitment Specialist can offer you a 15-minute courtesy appointment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.494.1515 to schedule.
Check out our other myCareer tips: