It’s no surprise that self-isolation and all the actions it requires might lead to loneliness. Even if you have a partner, children, or roommates self-isolating with you, it’s natural to miss the routine that seeing other people brings.
Things that may help alleviate feelings of loneliness include:
- Connect with family and friends.
- Pick a “work in progress” project and finish it.
- Look into community resources available to you.
- Find creative ways to get exercise.
- If you are able to go outside without breaking the rules of your self-isolation, get some fresh air.
- Connect with your employee assistance program.
Read full article.