I often hear people speak about wanting more out of life. Some say it out loud and many say it in other ways, but the meaning is clear to me. Workshops on general health get cancelled due to low registration while workshops on meditation and living a life of purpose get filled quickly.
Here are some regrets of people looking back on their lives. I hope you can find some inspiration to NOT have these for yourself.
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Please do not end up with regrets like these. Take steps now… right now!… to bring more fulfillment to your every day.
Janice MacInnis, Organizational Health, Dalhousie University