As in 2015, Dalhousie has launched the 2017 Quality of Work Life Survey, available Tuesday, April 18 and until end of day on Friday, May 5.
Dalhousie employees eligible to complete the survey will receive an email directly from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, on April 18.
The QWL survey provides institutional results for the University and data for leaders specific to faculties and departments. It will include strengths, opportunities and recommendations for action. In addition, each person who completes the survey will immediately receive a personal health assessment with their overall Total Health score and scores across four pillars – mental, physical, life, workplace – along with recommendations on what they can do to make improvements.
Details of the 2017 QWL survey:
- The survey is strictly confidential.
- There will be fewer questions than in 2015, and the survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- The survey can be saved and completed at a later time.
- There will be prizes available this year, including $50 gift cards, a one-night stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and the grand prize of an iPad mini.
- There will be online resources for employees to access related to their individual health reports, including the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
There is more information available on the HR site of myDal, located under Working at Dal, Workplace Survey. There you will find documents including, How to Register for QWL survey, QWL survey User Guide, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you have further questions about the survey they can email firstname.lastname@example.org.