Dalhousie University is now working directly with Shepell·fgi to deliver the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) to Dal employees and their immediate family members.
The previous phone number and web address will still reach Shepell·fgi, or use the new contact information to get the services you need:
1-800-387-4765 or www.workhealthlife.com
What is EFAP?
The EFAP program is a voluntary, confidential, short-term counselling and advisory service that connects individuals to a network of dedicated professionals who are available to provide assistance 24 hours a day. This service is available to Dalhousie employees, as well as their immediate family members.
What services does EFAP provide?
- Counselling: support for personal or work-related problems
- Work/life: consultation and information for family, financial, and legal support
- Physical health: support for nutrition and naturopathic services, as well as health coaching
- Free mobile device app: instant access to information, support, and solutions wherever you are
Where can I get more information about EFAP?
- Want to learn more about EFAP and its services? Register for an orientation session in May.
- Participate in one of our wellness sessions to learn relaxation techniques or how to balance your work and life. Register online for upcoming sessions.
- Visit the Healthy Dal website for more information on EFAP services and downloading the mobile app.
- If you have any questions about EFAP, please email email@example.com.