The semester is coming to a close and this term has been a hectic one! Read our March Newsletter to find out more!
March Highlights include:
- Our own Dawson Energy won bronze in the AAPG’s IBA competition
- EAGE Student Chapter placed 7th in the EAGE online Geo-Quiz out of 29 international teams
- Carla Skinner and Charlie Carlisle competed in the Dalhousie 3 Minute Thesis Competition
- There will be an AAPG Short Course on Basin Evaluation Friday, April 22nd, given by distinguished lecturer, Dr. Larry Garmezy
- Charlie Carlisle was published in this month’s edition of the EAGE’s First Break