There are numerous events, conferences, competitions, and seminars planned for Basin and Reservoir Lab members this year! Here are just a few of the events scheduled for 2016:
- The Atlantic Geoscience Society Colloquium (AGS) 2016, will take place February 5-6th in Truro, Nova Scotia.
- The 14th annual Petroleum Field Methods trip to Trinidad, The group will leave for Trinidad with 10 students from the ERTH 4157 Petroleum Geoscience Field Methods course this February 12-20th.
- AAPG IBA competition will take place virtually on March 11th.
- Lusitanian Basin Field Seminar will take place June 3rd – 7th in Portugal as part of the Source Rock & Geochemistry of the Central Atlantic Conjugate Margins Project, led by Dr. Ricardo Silva and Prof. Grant Wach.
- AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition 2016 will be held on June 19th – 22nd in Calgary. Several MSc Candidates will present including Anne Hargreaves, Carla Skinner, Charles Carlisle, Taylor Campbell, Natasha Morrison, Carlos Wong, and B.Sc. graduate Kenneth Martyns-Yellowe.
- Conjugate Margins Conference 2016 will be held in Recife, Brazil, August 23-26.